Template

Monday, April 01, 2013

No joke- It's happening

This is no joke.  Hannah is really going to Kindergarten this year.
We have decided to enroll her in a SummerBound program which is an Adventures Plus program for PreK students.  During the school year she will attend the 'regular' Adventures Plus with the rest of the kids.  

We received the acceptance packet in the mail and after we completed the paperwork we needed to drop it off at the office.  I could do that part.


Then the mail comes and once again we received a packet from the school.
This time it was telling me that Kindergarten registration will begin on April 11th.
As I read this I could feel a small tear start to fall.
Hannah looked over at me and saw that I was starting to appear upset.

"Mom!  Don't be sad.  I will always be with you in your heart."

1 comment:

Kari said...

Oh Hannah! The things you say are wise beyond your years.