Template

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

"It's lovely, I wrote it."


Hailey and daddy were playing in the living room.  Hailey spun around and bonked her head on the corner of the table.  She went running into the bedroom and Hannah went running downstairs.
When we were sure that the bleeding (small amount) had stopped we were still snuggling in there when Hannah came in carrying a card that she had made for her sister.
Hannah climbed up onto the bed and I decided to take advantage and leave to go and clean up a bit.
Hannah: "Wait mom. You are going to want to hear this card I wrote for Hailey. 
 It's lovely, I wrote it."
She started to read  "Hailey, I love you more than bologna and cheese.  I hope you feel better really really soon."

2 comments:

Jennie said...

hahahahahahahaha

Kari said...

Oh that is so sweet.

And to think she loves bologna and cheese that much!