Template

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Move Your Body

Today was Hannah's 3rd and final dance rectial for the year.

It was located at Fred Moore middle school by our house.  We were on time and I remembered all of her costume :-)



The girls all did such a great job!
This show they danced two new numbers- Strawberry Jammin' and Move Your Body- adorbs!
Hailey has confirmed that she wants to try dancing next year and I hope that she can crack her shyness a little bit to actually go through with it. 



Thanks to all who came out- Grandma Chris, Grandma Judy, Grandpa Denny, Jennifer, Courtney, Bobby, Kristin, Jennie, Loriann, Marlee, and Talon.

Hailey was thrilled to be able to sit on Jennie's lap for the first half and then Bobby's lap for the second half.  After the show Jennifer, Courtney, Grandma and Grandpa came over for a BBQ.  We ran to Costco and while in the car Hailey said "Hannah smell me!  I smell like Bobby!"
Oh man- Kristin better watch out!

2 comments:

Kari said...

Wow! Hannah looks great and happy to hear Hailey might be taking an interest in dance too. :)

Have you videotaped any of her routines? I'd love you to send them to me if you have and you get a chance. I'd love to see her!

Patience said...

Congratulations to Hannah! She looks like a prima ballerina!