Template

Friday, April 05, 2013

Menu love


We took the girls to Acapulco tonight for dinner.
Hannah and I were using her menu/placemat to play Tic-Tac-Toe.
It's sooo fun to watch her play and actually understand what she needs to do and how to block someone, etc.  There were actually times where I was trying to set something up and in the process I lost to her.
I was talking to Brian as she was suppose to be drawing our next board and when I looked down she was pointing at the note she made me- how sweet!

We split an order of Fajitas and once again in awe of the way this kid eats- she piled her tortilla up with steak, chicken, peppers, onions, beans, cheese, pico de gallo, sour cream and guacamole.
SOOOO thankful that my girls are not picky eaters!

2 comments:

Kari said...

Yes, picky eaters are a pain in the backside. What I wouldn't give to see my kids piling on the toppings! They can just barely get past the tortilla.

Then again, the teen years are not far off and I may be eating my words in the near future as those teenage boys eat through everything in the house!

Patience said...

Congratulations on having good eaters! I am still battling Violet and eating. LOVE the placemat games and drawing!