Template

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter!

Poor guy....didn't even see it comin'


 Hannah drew this picture of the Easter Bunny.


 
 Hailey was first to wake up today.
We told her she could start looking for her Easter basket and she insisted that I help her.
I mostly followed her around giving her a few ideas of where she may want to look.
Hailey: "Mom, I am going to go potty and you go and find my Easter basket. OK?"
Me:  "Ummm, no buddy.  You need to find your own, I will help you but you should keep looking."
Hailey:  "No, you just go look and find it for me.  I am gonna watch TV."
We finally made our way downstairs and thanks to mom we found Hailey's basket in the shower.


Hannah didn't wake up until close to 9:15 this morning.  9:15! this is a girl who will get up at 5 during the week and typically 6 or 6:30 on the weekends.  For a minute we thought she wasn't breathing or something (and later I found out that she woke up because Brian woke her).
She came darting downstairs ready to start looking.
She was looking all over and asking questions to see where we had already been.
I told her about Hailey's basket in the shower and suggested she look other places that could 'open'.
She went into the laundry room and opened the fridge- nope not there.
She started to leave the room when I asked if she had checked everywhere she  could in the room.  She thought about it again.
Hannah: "Well, I didn't check the big things that wash clothes.  I should check there."
Me: "No, you probably don't need to do that, let's go somewhere else and look."
Hannah:  "Let me first check."
Opened the washer to see it was still empty and then made her way to the dryer.
There it was!  That silly bunny!

I absolutely LOVE this picture of the girls.  I know that they aren't looking at the camera.  They were playing with my dad as he was doing who-knows-what behind me to get their attention.
Such beautiful little girls I have!
(sorry, can't help it)


1 comment:

Kari said...

They ARE beautiful No apologies necessary! :)