Template

Monday, April 08, 2013

'Did I just say that out loud?'


I love this picture of my little sassy pants!
Reminded me of this moment that happened yesterday....

Hannah:  "Mom, do you think these undies will still fit Hailey?"
Me:  "Hmmm, not sure.  What size are they?"
(we were sorting out the clothes)
Hannah: "2/3.  Nope! They won't fit her chubby butt."
Then she gave me that smerky smile and covered her mouth
Hannah:  "Oh my gosh.  Did I just say that out loud?"

Just for the record- Hailey does not have a chubby butt and Hannah wasn't saying it to be mean.  She was saying it in a this-is-my-adorable-toddler type of way.  


3 comments:

Kari said...

Funny!

That Hailey takes the cutest pictures. She is really locking in on her fashion sense...

Patience said...

I have to agree with Kari! And it's totally amazing how she hardly has any trace of toddler left, she's all little girl! Time for another...??

jodic said...

such a sassy girl...love your posts! they are so fun to read. really makes me think that when I am up for a new phone, i might need to "upgrade" to a smart phone (not the dumb one that I have currently) so that I can take photos on the run!