Template

Saturday, April 06, 2013

Ladies Day Out

Last year Tammy invited me to a Ladies Day Out Benefit.  It's basically a day where a bunch of ladies get together to do whatever it is that we do :-)
Some people scrapbook, some make cards, some sew, some work on digital books or blogs, some knit or crochet, some quilt, some make jewelry and some even do their taxes.
There are always a ton of vendors there: Pampered Chef, Tastefully Simple, Thirty-One, Creative Memories, Scentsy, Tupperware, etc, etc.  The vendors will have point of sale items, specials and some of them run demos or projects during the day.  
There is always a person there giving massages and there is a lot of food.



Karri and Loriann joined us this year and we had a great day!
When I had told Loriann that I wanted to make at least 10-12 pages she looked at me like I was crazy (in a 'is that it?!' kinda way).  Once we were there and she started working on her scrapbook she started to appreciate just how long putting together one page can take.

I completed the following pages- not as many as I would have liked but it sure feels good to have gotten something done.  I always forget just how refreshing it is to release some creative energy.













3 comments:

Kari said...

Those are all so cute! I think that day sounds fabulous!

Patience said...

Awesome job with the pages! Isn't it amazing to look back at those girls?!

G said...

you are so good at being creative always love your pages!!! Can't wait to get scrapping this weekend