Template

Sunday, April 07, 2013

Mini-helper

I MUST get something done around here.
Poor Hailey goes into her closet to get dressed each day and constantly pulls out clothes that do not fit her but she gets really excited about choosing her own clothes that she wants to wear them anyways.
I need to remove the temptation!

I decided that today I needed to get both of the girls closets cleaned out.
5 garbage bags (all dropped off to the Goodwill),  2 bags of stuff to sell and 3 bags packaged up for Melanie later I had successfully made it through both girls closets and dressers!  Whoop whoop!


Mini-me insisted on 'helping me'.
She was actually a TON of help.  I would throw things to her that she would fold and then put into the appropriate bag: donate, sell, Mel, or trash.

It feels so good to have gotten through all of that even if it took all day....
Still have a few boxes of shoes to go through but that should be easy enough.

2 comments:

Kari said...

Oh wow, that's a lot to do in one day! I need to do the same around here!

Patience said...

I am SO jealous! This is on my to-do list too. Along with: figure out where to store all of these clothes!!