Template

Friday, April 19, 2013

Hey Jack!


There is currently a show on A & E called Duck Dynasty.
It is a reality show about a group of guys that work at a place that makes duck calls.
These guys are always decked out in camouflage, they all drive pick up trucks, have beards longer than most people's hair and are total rednecks.
One of the characters on the show is Si.  He is the 'old crazy' uncle and he is hilarious!  He carries a jug of iced tea and a tea cup around with him everywhere he goes.
He says 'Hey', 'Jack', and 'Nah' a lot- in almost every sentence.  

This morning I was rubbing Hailey's back and legs to help her wake up.
I kept rubbing her thighs and the back of her bottom and noticed that she went to bed without undies on.  Not uncommon, the girls like to do this for some reason after they have had a bath.
Mom:  "Hey you, what happened here?"
Hailey (still tired):  "Hey Jack!  Where's my undies?!"

LOL!  She caught me completely off guard and we got a good giggle off that this morning.

Here are a few Si quotes:

"I may not use any of this stuff but, hey look,  I can sell it on Greg's list."
"Hey Jack, where's my tea cup?"
"I'm down like a rodeo clown- Jack"
"This snocone is giving me a brain sneeze.  It's when your brain needs to sneeze but it can't cause it's a brain so it just hurts."
"That man has everything- trucks, jeeps, chairs, pool tables, mattresses, RVs, tater salad, cold watermelon...he's got everything, Jack! Hey- a sack a' oranges."
"I am the MacGyver of cooking. If you bring me a piece of bread, pigs feet, pine cones & a woodpecker, I'll make you a good chicken pot pie"

Most of these are not so funny if you haven't heard the show and know who he is.


2 comments:

Jennie said...

That picture of Hailey!

Kari said...

That's funny, I just saw that show last night...