Template

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Is there a meeting for that?


Hailey can not get enough of these skirts!
She was instructed to jammie up.  I found her around the corner with her jammies on but then also trying to sneak her skirt on.
When she saw that I had caught her she stood up and showed me how good she can spin and pose with the skirt on.  
"See me can do mom!"



Me:  "Yes, honey.  I can see that you can spin good in that skirt but I don't really think that you need to wear them ALL the time.  You certainly don't need to wear your skirt to bed."

You can see in the picture below that she attempting to talk me into believing that the skirt is necessary and there were a few 'But mom...." statements in this explanation.


1 comment:

Patience said...

she looks pretty convincing....did she win?