Template

Saturday, January 12, 2013

A Family Affair

Kim came over around 11:00 today.  She played with the girls a bit, we had lunch and then put Hailey down for a nap.  Hannah wanted to come to the dealer with us so we packed up her iPad and we were off.

She was pretty nervous being in the same situation I was- this is not a need, it's a want.
She decided to wait and see what she would get for her car she was trading in and then talk to financing.  When she got the amount they were willing to pay her for her trade-in she texted Joe and a few minutes later had made a deal with Joe to buy her car for that price.

Joe was there was within 30/40 minutes and picked up his new car.



About 4.5 hours later Kim was driving away in her new car!

I love my new truck but I gotta admit- I am going to miss my car.  Not sure if it will help to have Kim driving/owning it or if it will just be like adding salt to the wound.

1 comment:

Patience said...

It's hard letting go of a car you love. There's a bond there.