Template

Wednesday, January 02, 2013

It's all the rage


It seems as though there is always a song that brings the world together.
The first time you hear it, it sounds like a joke.
The words don't make sense- although it has a good beat.
The singer(s) are usually quite the character and immediately you can see that this will be the new rage.  Everyone knows the song, everyone knows the dance.  When you are in a crowd and the song plays it's almost as the world pauses and everyone takes a time out.
Gangnam Style by Psy is that current song.

Hailey can NOT contain herself when that song comes on.  It's adorable and even though I would rather never hear that song again, I can not get enough of watching her reaction.
I LOVE the passion inside of this little girl!


3 comments:

Jennie said...

Hailey is AWESOME in this vid :-)

Patience said...

Awesome moves!

Kari said...

I can't stop dancing when I hear it, either. ;)