Template

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Still puzzled





On our way to dance tonight and I can see something glowing from the backseat.

She has solved 60 of the 140 puzzles and many of them have been solved in less than 4 minutes.  Most of them are finished in 3-6 minutes with  a few taking over 6 minutes.  There are even a couple that were completed in less than a minute!

She has never really been into real puzzles which always kind of bothered me- I always felt maybe her mind was going to miss out on something not having to think in that way but it's pretty obvious that it hasn't affected her.  Whew! :-)

1 comment:

Kari said...

I can't see who that is, but I suppose it's Hannah?
See? She just needed a puzzle that was more technology-modern. Crappy ol' cardboard things just ain't gonna do it for her, lol.