Template

Friday, January 11, 2013

Getting Along

My new truck and I are getting along just fine.
It is so easy to get in and out of and I love sitting higher. 
Here are a few of my favorite features:


The orange glowing light is the kid locker (as Hannah calls it).
Most cars have a switch on the inside of the door that you can set so the doors aren't able to open from the inside.  This button lets me control that from the dash so in the event that there are no cars nearby or adults in the back- the passenger can get out.  It's the little things :-)


The navigation system has a lot of features that I really appreciate.
Up in the top right hand corner it will display the Speed Limit for the road you are on.
It will show you the traffic conditions on the road you are on and warn you if the traffic is getting heavy ahead.  Need a Wells Fargo or Target, gas or food?  Just watch on the screen and if there is one nearby it will show up.

I also love the Bluetooth capability.
When this is on I can play music from my phone or stream Pandora.  It's awesome!

1 comment:

Jennie said...

NICE features!! Little jealous...