Template

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Walking on Razors


What in the?!
I promise I am NOT walking on razor blades.
I am not really sure how this shoe split in half but I noticed today that it started to feel funny when I walked and when I checked to see why it all made sense.
At first I was disappointed- I love these shoes and wear them everyday. 
The disappointment soon turned to anger- you mean to tell me that I spend close to $100 on a pair of shoes and within 6 months of wearing them this happens?!

Now, as luck would have it- this shoe in this pattern in my size is not available anywhere.
Can't go and buy new ones and can't order them online....great.

2 comments:

Jennie said...

I'm in the same boat. Bought a new pair of black work boots (not cheap) in September, they're already falling apart--I honestly wonder if the salt on the roads/sidewalks doesn't corrode it away :-/

Patience said...

Mike had the same thing happen - bought a pair of boots, they fell apart, he took them back to the shop he bought them at (6 months later) and they gave him a new pair, which were cheaper, and refunded him the difference in price. Can you believe it? Locally owned store with some amazing customer service I would say!