Template

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Whatcha doin'?


Hannah likes to play with my iPod.  I have downloaded a bunch of kid friendly games for her to play.  This morning she was sitting on the couch, with her sister and her baby, Sota (that is the new name for the baby this week), in her fancy shoes (remember from an earlier post?).  Hailey was really interested in what Hannah was playing and just sat there staring at her.  I love the concentration in both of their faces in this picture.  It makes me smile seeing them sit together and even though they don't have much to fight about they get a long so good.  Hannah has adjusted to our growing family so well and it makes me very happy. 

By the way, before Hailey got there, it was just Hannah and Sota.

3 comments:

Jennie said...

I noticed those shoes before you even pointed them out ;)

Kari said...

they are so cute together - you're right, hannah has adjusted so well.

Chris Miller said...

Love that the girls are friends to each other!! Looks like Hailey adores Hannah and will be relying on her for direction on what kids do and how......