Template

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Had to document this moment


I came home from work tonight and turned the corner to find Hailey hanging out on the couch holding one of Hannah's babies.  Daddy was cooking supper and asked Hannah to watch Hailey while he cooked.  Hannah gave Hailey one of her babies to play with.  It cracked me up turning to see Hailey with a baby doll on her lap, not much smaller than she is.  It reminded me of when Hailey was first brought home from the hospital and Hannah would hold her.  Before Hailey knew I was there she just sat, with her hand on the babies head, just hanging out.  As soon as she saw me she smiled so big her cheeks looked as though they were going to burst!




1 comment:

Kari said...

she looks so cute and funny in that first picture. is that before she recognized you, haha?