Template

Wednesday, February 03, 2010

1, 2, 3, JUMP!

I am sitting here trying to think of what to say about this picture, taken just this week, and I am speechless.    I am usually a person of many words and there are very few times in life when I truly have nothing to say.    This picture makes me speechless at this moment.  I think it's because I am so in awe of this little girl.  I am actually shocked at how much she has grown and how fast the time has gone by.  I feel like I was just pregnant waiting for her to arrive and I look at this picture and realize that she is supporting herself in there.
Look at that spot on her face right abover her cheeks and right next to her eye.  That is my favorite part to kiss. 
Really...I just don't know what I could possibly say right now to help anyone understand how I feel when I look at this picture.

No comments: