Template

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Getting used to the snow


It is nice to see Hannah playing outside in the snow.  I am not a huge fan of playing outside myself and for the past two years Hannah was taking after her mommy and was not a fan herself.  Last year when Brian would pick her up at daycare he would usually find her all bundled up, sitting in a sled, covered in a comforter, watching all of the other kids play in the snow.  Yep...that's my girl!
This year has been much different.  I remember after one of the first snowfalls this year, Brian went to pick the girls up from Jackie's and to his surprise, Hannah was sitting in a sled being pulled around the yard.  As the winter went on he would come to find her shoveling the snow, building a snowman, throwing snowballs, and even sitting inside the igloo that all the kids made. 
I am thankful for Jackie and for the fact that she takes the kids outside all the time....that way I don't feel so bad about not wanting to play out in the snow with her :-)

1 comment:

Jennie said...

that's a great picture :)