Template

Monday, February 22, 2010

My heart just melted a little


Last night while Hannah and I were playing store, Hailey and Brian were hanging out on the couch.  I couldn't stop staring at them.  Brian just sitting there watching her and Hailey holding onto Brian's finger.  Hailey has grown up so much in the past few weeks and it makes me so sad to think that her days of being a newborn are over.  On one hand it is so much fun watching her grow and watching her develop but at the same time I miss those days we she was just content being snuggled into a little tiny ball of baby.
Hailey is very expressive.  She is constantly making noise, flapping her arms, trying to reach for toys...she does not like laying down in a reclining position.  She wants to be sitting up as straight as she can be, just like the rest of us.

2 comments:

Kari said...

awesome pics. omg she is so big. and SO CUTE

Chris Miller said...

Nothing like the relationship of a child with their parent. I remember loving it, too, when I would see your dad react and act loving and proud of you guys! I guess it made me appreciate the miracle of us creating new life!