Template

Friday, February 19, 2010

BFF's


It was so quiet.  You always hear people say that when kids are quiet they must be up to no good.  Well, not in this case.  Once we realized that the girls were upstairs I went up to see what they were into.  This is what I found.  Hannah and Maddie, sitting so close to each other, in matching jammies, watching TV, eating snacks, and talking.
I absolutely LOVE when these two play together. 

Even though they are a little over a year apart, you would NEVER know it by how well they play together.  Hannah talks about Maddie all the time and is always beside herself whenever she knows that the Busta's are coming over or when we are on our way to their house.
A little while after I found them on the couch I went back upstairs to check on them.  This time, I found them on the other couch and they were actually cuddling.  Hannah had her arm around Maddie and Maddie was laying her head on Hannah's shoulder.  I hope they stay like this forever!

1 comment:

Jennie said...

I ♥ this....they look like they could be sisters. Absolutely adorable. My favorite part? Hannah's blankie in the last pic ;)