Template

Thursday, March 21, 2013

So this is what it's like to be an adult


Today is my Birthday.
I woke up alone in a hotel room BUT I was woken to a text from Brian and a video from Hannah- that's a great way to start the day.  The Facebook Birthday greetings had started.
We are leaving today so this morning when we left our room we wouldn't be back so it took a little extra time packing up this morning.
It was time to go so I sent my usual morning text to Loriann "You ready?  I am leaving in 3"
I opened the door to see that a little mouse had been by spreading some Birthday cheer- how sweet!


The rest of my Birthday was spent in training.
We were able to leave around 4:00ish which meant that we were ahead of schedule but also meant that for sure I wouldn't be seeing my girls tonight. It made me really sad- more than usual.
Luckily it was Friday tomorrow which meant we would have the whole weekend together!

1 comment:

Kari said...

Happy birthday :)

I just found out I'll be in Guayaquil on my birthday and the whole weekend too.

Bummer, but I guess I will try to be positive and look forward to a crocheting-watching tv-reading while not being interrupted kind of weekend. :)

Haven't had one of those in, oh, nine years?