Template

Friday, March 01, 2013

Half Time Show


Tonight Hannah and her dance class performed at the Champlin Park Boy's Basketball Game during half time.  We had to get there a little early so they could stretch and warm up.

I volunteered to be the stage mom for the day so when it was time for their grand entrance I got to help them walk out and then sit with them on the floor of the gym until it was their turn.

As soon as we found our waiting spot Hannah turned around to find Daddy and Hailey.  She was SO excited that they were there to see her.  I am glad Brian didn't let me talk him into staying home, she really enjoyed having them there.

The crowd loved them and the girls behind me could not stopping talking about how cute all of those little girls were.  I took some pictures during the show but they didn't turn out the greatest but in the background of the picture you can see the people behind them with the biggest grins on their faces!
Nice job buddy!

1 comment:

Patience said...

Adorable! It's so neat to see them excited about something they're involved in.