Template

Friday, March 22, 2013

Let the Birthday weekend begin!

I took today off.  It's been unsettling being gone for so many days the past month and I just wanted a day to take care of some errands.  I started by getting my license renewed and then I made my daily trip to Target.  Next stop was to the mall to drop off my ring for it's 6 month cleaning/inspection.
While I was there I decided to ask the lady about how long it would take to send it in for a 'good scrubbing' as childhood-Kimmy would have said.  My ring is 10 years old and has been looking a little dull lately so I decided to leave it with the ladies today and be 'naked' for the next few days.


I got to choose our dinner location for tonight and it was an easy decision!  PF CHangs!
Dinner was delicious and the girls did great.


Inside the bag that the little mouse left for me yesterday was this beautiful cookie- turned Birthday cake.  Thanks Loriann!




No comments: