Template

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Is it Spring yet??


I am SO DONE with this weather.
I want the windows open.  I want to hear the birds chirp. I want to see green grass.
I want the sound of lawn mowers and smell of freshly cut grass.

The girls are getting anxious too, although since it's been warmer lately they have been enjoying the snow more and more...and the huge puddles (sigh).

Hannah dug the tricycle out from the backyard today and the girls were so desperate to ride a bike that they took turns 1 minute at a time peddling around the driveway.

We had a little snowball fight and when it was time to go inside, Hailey ran up the stairs first.
When I got to the top I had a little snowball that I was going to through at her- she was giggling so hard and then grabbed the 'squirter'.  Good thing it wasn't hooked up to anything or this momma would have been soaked!


1 comment:

Kari said...

Enjoy it while you can - it's only around for nine months or so each year!
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha