Template

Tuesday, September 04, 2012

"Yet me in!"


Mommy is inside the bathroom and Hailey is outside trying to get inside.

Hailey:  "Mommy, yet me in!"
Mom:  "No thank you"
Hailey:  "Yet me in.  Me need Kleenex."
Mom:  "There are Kleenex in mom and dad's room."
Hailey:  "Yet me in.  Me need to wash me hands.  So dirty."
Mom:  "You can wait until I am done getting ready honey."
Hailey:  "Mommy, me need go potty."
Mom:  "There is a bathroom downstairs buddy."
Hailey: "I mean me need go poopy."

Ha!  Too bad I am on to her. 

2 comments:

Patience said...

Noble effort on her part to get into the bathroom! Way to stay the course! Privacy has not yet returned to our house...

jodic said...

this is so funny! i have given up somedays on having "just a few minutes to myself!" even when it is just bathroom break time! I need to learn to lock the door, too, so that no one can sneak in!