Template

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

It lives in water



Hannah:  "Hey mom, wanna play a game with me?"
I turn to find this staring back at me.

The purpose of this game is for someone to wear the glasses w/the card and the other person gives them clues until they figure it out.  I have no idea what kind of score you are suppose to keep so we play just for the sake of playing.    The first few times we played I would find her trying to see herself in the oven door or asking me to take a picture of her so she could look through the reflection from the back of the phone but tonight she really wanted to figure these things out. 

We only made it through 4 cards before she lost interest but at least I had enough time to snap this picture!

1 comment:

Patience said...

Love the picture! And love the game!