Template

Thursday, September 20, 2012

3 down, 29 to go




This week we had dance twice.

The girls are starting to work on their dance.  They have two shows this year- Winter and Spring.
Tonight while sitting on the sidelines watching, I caught Hailey a few times moving along with the girls and following along as they were doing their dance.
Me:  "Hailey, you wanna try dance again?"
Hailey:  "No, me hate it."

Clearly she doesn't hate it but this year she is just too shy.

On our way out to the car tonight we were walking and holding hands.
All of a sudden Hannah turned and wrapped her arms around me- "Thanks mom for signing me up for this class!"

You're welcome buddy- so glad you like it.


2 comments:

Jennie said...

"No, me hate it"--bahahahaha, aww poor buddy, too shy to enjoy something she loves (Oh, how I know "nothing" about that ;-)

And SOOO excited Hannah is loving it, can't wait to see her perform!

Patience said...

Adorable! Hopefully Hailey will get into it before the last class is finished!