Template

Friday, September 07, 2012

Topless

 
I cleaned out my tupperware cupboard tonight.  Well, to be politically correct, it isn't Tupperware.  It would technically be Gladware, Ziploc Brand ware, Target container-stuff. 
I was shocked (yup- I used that word when talking about plastic containers) as to how many lids we have that didn't have the corresponding container. 
These are the EXTRA lids.  E. X. T. R. A.
 
How fitting that I also ran across this on Pinterest today....
 
 
Now, clearly not the case here since these containers would not be topless in the fridge.
 
Only question is... where are all of these bottoms?!
 
 
 

2 comments:

Patience said...

Obviously the bottoms are in cahoots with the single socks that also mysteriously disappear....

Anonymous said...

Pool toys?