Template

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Don't know what you got 'til it's gone


Isn't it funny how every year we know the leaves are going to change colors but yet every year we are surprised when they do?  

We are amazed at how pretty they are and I don't know about you but every year I start to feel anxious as soon as the colors start to peak.  I start to feel like I'd better hurry and look around or I am going to miss it.

This year I feel more anxious then normal.  Maybe it has something to do with the fact that the leaves seemed to change earlier than usual.  It seems like once they started they were full speed ahead.
This year I had an urge to head up North.  I have always wanted to drive the North Shore during 'peak' season and for some reason at the beginning of this season I started to feel like this was a 'chance' that I missed out on.   Weird.....especially since I had no plans in place to make this happen. 
Definitely an item for the bucket list. 

I sure am gonna miss the leaves this year once they all have fallen from the trees.




3 comments:

Jennie said...

Great picture--I have been obsessed with the colors this year too :-)

Patience said...

WOW love that picture! I have a passion for leaf peeping too! Miss it there!

Patience said...

WOW love that picture! I have a passion for leaf peeping too! Miss it there!