Template

Friday, September 21, 2012

Happy Birthday Hailey Renee!

Today our little Hailey Monster turns 3!

Where in the world did the time go?!

It started this morning with balloons on the door.
I went downstairs and knocked on her door trying to get her to come out.
Me:  "Happy Birthday!"
Hailey:  "Come in."
(knock knock) Me:  "Happy Birthday!"
Hailey:  "Come in. Me broken."
Me:  "Come out here buddy"
Hailey:  "You carry me.  Come in."

I pushed the door open lightly.
Next thing I hear is the pitter patter of little feet excited to run through the balloon curtain.


After she got dressed we headed downstairs for our first picture taken as a three year old.
(fitting that she gave me her 'Amy Duncan' pose)


When we were on our way to the car we noticed the sunrise.
It was gorgeous today- blue, pink, purple.

Hailey:  "Wook it Hannah!"
Hannah:  "Oh cool.  Mom, how did it do that?"
Hailey:  "It's for me birthday."


Hailey really wanted a rainbow cake for her birthday.
This was the cake that I made for her.
I should have let the candy sit out and get a little hard- the rainbows were soft and ended up falling.




Hailey sporting her Justin Beiber shirt.
She was REAL excited about her new shirt- much more excited then she was about her new camera.


Here was the inside of the rainbow cake.  

Hailey has grown up so much this year.  It's amazing to think of all things that she will learn this year and how much more grown up she will be at this time next year.

We love you little one!  Hope you enjoyed your Birthday!



2 comments:

Jennie said...

I...LOVE...her!!!!!!!

Cute as cute can be!!

And great job on the cake by the way!

Patience said...

Happy Birthday Hailey! I cannot believe she is 3 already!!