Template

Monday, May 28, 2012

ICE CREAM MAN!

We were just getting outside to play when Hannah heard the song of the ice cream man.  We have never gotten ice cream from the ice cream man so I am still pretty perplexed as to how she even knew what was going on but there she stood, in the driveway, watching him down the block serving treats to the other kids.

She asked me if her and Hailey could get some and since it was barely 10:30 in the morning, I think she was certain that I was going to say no.  When I nodded my head yes her and Hailey lost their minds for a few minutes.  Hannah stood on the driveway repeating "this is so exciting" to herself over and over.


Hannah picked a Firecracker Bom Pop


Hailey went with the more obvious choice, Dora

Later that day we enjoyed our first trip to the Parmley (Make-Shift) Water Park.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh man those photos, but the one of Hailey is IT! :) And I can hear hannah "I'm so excited, I'm so excited"

Kari

Patience said...

I think children are born with an Ice Cream Truck radar. It's like breathing or eating, they don't know how or why they do it, they just know that they must go get ice cream... LOVE the pictures!