Template

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Check in from an old friend

The girls came home to find that a visitor had been here.


As soon as Hannah opened the letter and saw the picture her face lit up.
"LULA!!"
"What?!  Mom- I can't even believe this."


When I read Hannah the letter she put her hand up to her chest, titled her head and said "Awww...that is so sweet of her.  She looks so adorable in her pictures."


We went to dinner at Wendy's tonight.
Before we left the house Hailey went running into Hannah's room and came out carrying a backpack.  
One of the days that I was just going with the flow....why bother getting into a discussion about it.  The bag isn't coming into Wendy's but the car- fine, whatever.

We got home and I opened the back door to get Hailey out.
I found this....


Guess the backpack was smuggling these fancy shoes.  You see the flip flops there- that's what she was wearing when we left the house tonight.  Lil' stinker :-)


5 comments:

Kari said...

Those Lulu pics are so great! What a cool little idea and the gift too! I am thinking I want to get the kids gloves this summer - baseball isn't popular here but I want them to have some exposure (besides on the Wii, lol)

Chris Miller said...

That Lula couldn't have been a better elf. Your family was so lucky to get her! Amazingly, it seems like Christmas is just around the corner...!

Jennie said...

You have got to be kidding me--too cute, and way too sweet of Lula ;-)

Patience said...

Wow, love Lula! What great presents she sent too! Those girls are pretty lucky....

jodic said...

love this idea...i need to do this so my kids know that Hunter is watching them. Sometimes I think they need that push! :)