Template

Monday, May 14, 2012

Fun at the Park

Hannah:  "Mom, I know how to swing all by myself now.  You should take me to the park so I can show you."

Can't lie. I did not want to go to the park tonight. I was just not in the mood.  But something about those little faces looking up at me with the 'I just had the best idea ever' look- gets me everytime.

So off we went.  The girls rode their bikes and I walked behind them.


Get a load outta Hannah in the background- I guess this is how she really feels about her mom


Here she goes.  She's got it!



4 comments:

Kari said...

Like working out, though, I bet you didn't regret it. I am the same way, then realize my poor kids never get out, so feel guilty, go, and then am really happy I gave them that little memory. Playgrounds were the best growing up! :)

Kari said...

Awesome videos. LOVE that Hannah is telling you that "we're not here to video tape we're here to play!!!" Adorable.

Jennie said...

hahahaha, that was my favorite part, "Mom, we're not here to take pictures and videos..." hahaha

Patience said...

Love the pictures! Love parks too - it's a great way to suck all of the energy out of their little bodies.