Template

Thursday, May 03, 2012

15 years and still going strong


This year I will celebrate my 15th year at HealthEast.
Tonight was the 25th annual Employee Recognition dinner.
Every employee celebrating 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45, and 50 years of employment was invited.
There were close to 700 employees invited- 300 showed up.

The employees celebrating 10 and 15 years were recognized as our names scrolled across the screen.
Employees at 20 and 25 years had their names announced and displayed a picture.
30+ years and there was a video made for each of these employees.

For 36 minutes we watched story after story of how careers were started and how employees choose to stay here.  It was very touching.
It reminded me (once again)  why I stay.
It reminds me that I work with and support people that change people's lives.

Hard to believe it's been 15 years already.


1 comment:

Patience said...

Wow - Congratulations! 700 people go to show what a great place HealthEast is to work!