Template

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mudder's Day!

My morning started with sleeping in.
I was woken by my little angels.
Hannah made me a card and the girls each gave me a DSW gift card!
As you could see from an earlier post- I am in desperate need of new shoes for work.
When I asked Hannah if she had given the idea to daddy she replied with "Nope.  Daddy knew to go to that shoe store because he is so smart.  He's not always right but he is always smart!"



 Then off to a Tea Party, inspired by Pinterest, at Jennie's.
These girls did a great job!
Cute decorations.  Good food.  Great company.





Of course Emmy and Emerson got to join us.  



A few minutes after we got home, Jennifer, Tom and the kids pulled up and a little while later Grandma Judy and Grandpa arrived as well.
Brian out did himself again with the ribs- everything was delicious and the weather could NOT have been better today. 


Four Generations of mothers with their daughters


Have a mentioned that this mom business is the best job ever ?!

These two belong to me!  





2 comments:

Kari said...

Oh man, I saw the donuts and then did not see anything else. Better go back and reread...

Looks like you had a nice day!

Patience said...

What a great mother's day! LOVE the picture with 4 generations of women! Very special! Those girls are too cute for words, by the way!