Template

Friday, January 20, 2012

Testing, Testing, 1, 2, 3, Testing

I hope I have enough will power to stay away from this.

Meet Project Life:



Project Life is a scrapbooking kit that you can buy that contains precut papers, journaling squares and page protectors with different sized pockets.  The thought is that you would complete a page a week- pretty much hassle free.  A few pictures, a few embellishments, a little journaling and you are done.

My sister started hers the beginning of the year and after this blogpost of hers : Project Life, I was so jealous I was ready to start mine too.

Then I remembered that I am behind on my girls scrapbooks and already can't seem to catch up on those so, no- it would not be a good idea to take on another project right now.  I do however, LOVE this idea for some day when I decide that I am done blogging everyday or when my kids get older and don't let me take so many pictures of them.

I have been thinking about this project of my sister's almost everyday and so far my will power is winning but at the end of this year all bets are off!

1 comment:

Patience said...

Be strong! Resist! You can do it!