Template

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Are you Siri-ous??!

Got a weird text from my cell phone carrier AT & T today.  Didn't think much of it.

Then I got a text message from Brian asking me if I had gotten a text from AT & T.

Again, didn't think much of it.

Then he sent a text saying "Got your new phone"

Took me a minute to realize what just happened.

The rest of the day was a blur because I could not stop thinking about what was waiting for me at home!



Siri and I are spending LOTS of time getting to know each other tonight.

I am SO SPOILED!

Thanks honey- LOVE YOU

3 comments:

Jennie said...

in the words of Grandma B- 'Spoirled!'

AJ said...

Have you seen the Siri fight video?

http://www.collegehumor.com/video/6648229/siri-argument


Not safe for the kids!

Patience said...

Wow, you are so wired! I can hardly believe it. I am not sure I would want a Siri...I can only have one know-it-all in my household (me)!