Template

Friday, January 06, 2012

On the Road Again


We had a good day today.
Meet with the hotel people to finalize the contract and finish scheduling entertainment, choosing menus, setting agendas, assigning work, etc.

Plan is to head to Kari and Andy's when I get home tonight to see the fam before they take off tomorrow.
Gonna be a long day but totally worth it.

Tonight I was telling Nico that I would like him to not forget about me when he gets back home.  His response to me "I have to forget about you while I am at school or I won't pay any attention to learning!"  To which I replied "Ok, but then every other second you need to think about me and not forget about me."
He replied with "I will try but I also have to stop thinking about you so I can play."

After that statement was made I can pretty much bet that I'm not getting much of that kids free time :-)

Sure am going to miss those boys.  Kari and Andy too but it's easier to talk to them through email, Facebook, phone, etc.  Those kids are so cool and I am lucky to have such awesome nephews!

1 comment:

Patience said...

There is something majorly wrong with that picture: no snow. It's just wrong. Wrong Wrong Wrong.