Template

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Should I really do it?


Hannah:  "Mom, should I really do it?"
Mom:  "Do what?"
Hannah:  "Put my head all the way under the water.  Should I?  Are you ready for this?"
Mom:  "Yes, you should do that?  Do you think you can?"
Hannah:  "Yes, I probably can.  Should I really do it?  I'm so nervous! (followed up with a squealing giggle)"
Hannah:   "Here I go mom, watch me. "
I didn't even get a chance to lift my head before she said "Mom, look at me, with your real eyes.  I'm gonna do it.  Should I?"

This went on and on for a few minutes until she finally just went for it and dunked her head. 
Good job buddy!

Looks like someone is ready for some swimming lessons!


1 comment:

Patience said...

That is a big day! I'm pretty sure I'm not ready to do that in the bath yet....