Template

Thursday, January 26, 2012

No Worries


Loriann bought me this for Boss' Day.
It sits on my desk and whenever I am feeling a little overwhelmed I look at it and try to take a few deeps breaths.  When I first had this we were in the beginning of our Order/Charge roll out- which today seems like the biggest thing ever and in a few months we will look back at these days and they will be no big deal.  Over all this roll out has gone really well.  There have been a few things that have come up and there is a lot of 'busy' work that must be done each time a new clinic comes live so we are constantly moving and along with all of the other projects we are working on things are especially stressful right now.

Lately I have been having more and more trouble 'keeping it together'.
I feel super stressed and I am not so good about hiding those feelings.
I haven't been as positive as I like to be and the feelings of defeat have returned.

I left my office the other day and when I returned this guy was sitting in front of my keyboard- placed there by a certain someone who knew just the reminder that I needed that this too shall pass.
Keep your head up- we'll get through this!

She's right!  This is nothin'! 
Bring it on!

1 comment:

Patience said...

Ah, that was so thoughtful! It's nice to have a centering image that brings everything back into focus! My centering image is a photo of a huge margarita! ha ha just kidding