Template

Thursday, January 12, 2012

"She's cute"

Hannah (looking over at her sister and saynig in a whisper voice): 
 " She's cute, mom.  Hailey's cute, huh? She's so cute."


It's hard to know if Hannah is just trying to 'be like me' or if she really means it?
She seems sincere. 
And she is right- Hailey is pretty cute.

I like to think that she is sincere.  These two have their fair share of fights but they also have their moments that melt this mommy's heart. 
In the morning when I bring Hailey upstairs she doesn't miss a beat "Hi Hahe". 
If she hears Hannah say "Mom, where's my ______?"  It is followed by the pitter patter of Hailey's feet running off to find whatever it is to save the day for her sister. 
Hailey is pretty fond of her big sister and I know that Hannah is pretty amazed by her little sister too.  She just has a different way of showing it.

1 comment:

Patience said...

I can hardly believe what a little lady Hailey is! it is amazing how grown up she is getting - and you two are both right: she is so darn cute!!!