Template

Sunday, January 15, 2012

A moment of silence


It's always eerie when the house is quiet.
I am not saying that I don't enjoy it but at this moment with TWO GIRLS, age 2 and 4, there are not many minutes that are not taken up by shrieks, shrills, or screams.

  On one hand I wanted to hurry up and do something to check it off my list and on the other hand I wanted to see where they were.  As you can see, I checked it out.
They had created their own little space next to our bed.  They had pillows, blankets, snacks, drinks, and their iPods. 

FYI- I ruined it.  The second they saw me they were interested in what I was up to and my little shadows returned.

I didn't learn a lesson here.  I won't stay away next time either- I know myself too well.

1 comment:

Patience said...

If it's between getting something done and spying on these precious little moments, I think you made the right decision! Spying is always the way to go! - At least for now while they are doing cute things.... :-)