Template

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Just a crack


I had a lot of tasks to complete today at work and just needed a few hours of 'alone' time to get some stuff done.    Anyone who really knows me knows that I work best when the music is loud.  So, I wanted to turn the iPod on and wanted it fairly loud so I thought it would be most respectful if I shut the door to my office.

I always feel bad doing this- it feels rude- although I know it's not and would never stop anyone from coming in anyways but still...makes me feel like I am being a little rude.

So to compromise I left it cracked open a little bit.  Not sure why but it made me feel a little better about it.

1 comment:

Patience said...

I don't think anyone would have minded if you had jammed while your door was open...especially if you were listening to Kung Fu Fighting...