Template

Friday, January 31, 2014

Move In Take One

Stacey and Shane are moving into their new house today!
Brian and I took today off to help them move.
I have been looking forward to this day for awhile now.  I am anxious to see their house.  We got a tour back in December but there was still a lot to do.  I have see some pictures and from what I have seen, this place is AMAZING!  ( I did NOT take enough pictures today)

This was from earlier, the garage doors have been painted and in this picture the pillars aren't done
 Here is a view from the top of their stairs.  This stairway is awesome.  The view when you come down the stairs is beautiful.  I love how wide they are and I can not get enough of their wood floors!


 Stacey and I spent the morning organizing her kitchen and then we all made a trip to the townhouse they were living in to help get the place cleaned out.  Their house is very spacious- Maddie has her own bathroom (in her rooom), the boys have a huge jack and jill jack bathroom and Stacey and Shane's closet is enormous.
Everything looks great and it makes me so much more excited for our house.




Meanwhile at our house nothing much has happened however, we did get a delivery.




1 comment:

Patience said...

Torture! It's like you and your friends are pregnant and everyone's having their babies, which is so exciting, but you still have months to go. Exciting and torturous all at once!