Template

Monday, January 27, 2014

Good Morning!

Well, school was closed again today.
This is getting sort of ridiculous.  It's tough because I get it.  It's freezing.  I wouldn't want kids going out in this but at the same time, I drop my kid off everyday.  Can't I still do that?!  Close school for the kids that walk or who take a bus but let the rest of us bring our kids.  I wouldn't expect them to learn anything but at least we wouldn't have to take off work for a 'cold day'.
Brian is off to Chicago tomorrow so he was able to stay home today.  I brought Hailey to daycare and on my way there we drove by the house and much to my surprise there were lights on!  It was before 7 am and the lights were already on!!  Someone is busy in there!


1 comment:

Patience said...

I cannot believe how many days school has been cancelled. I hope they don't have to make up all of the time at the end - an extra week into summer is brutal!