Template

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

"Mom, can I tell you a secret?"

Hailey: "Mom, can I tell you a secret?"
Then she reached into her coat pocket and pulled out these....yikes!
Hailey: "I got these from my bathroom at the new house.  You can bring them to work."

Ummm.....ok, thanks honey.  (Holy cow!)
Looks like I need to start patting the girls down before we leave the house each day.


There hasn't been much action at the house over the past few days.  The place has been cleaned up and this week should be paint and stain.  Only thing we noticed today was the addition of some hardware.  Now if we could just get some siding on this thing.....ugh.





2 comments:

Jennie said...

Your floors looks awesome, I am going to copy the stain on my dream house someday.. ;-), and you should frame those nails Hailey lifted. Would be a cute little memento of the house being built!

Patience said...

A cute memento of the house and her first crime. Definitely frame them! ha ha