Template

Monday, January 20, 2014

Hailey-isms


Hailey is so full of personality!
She has a few catch phrases lately that I had to document.

59-69
Hailey's version of 189.  If there is a large amount it's gotta be 59-69
"Whoa, there's like 59-69 pieces of licorice in there"

Oh my sausage!
Pretty self explanatory this four year old's OMG

Tarted
As in "I tarted" and "who tarted?" ever since I can remember, Hailey has been saying tart instead of fart.  I am sure she knows what the real word is and she can say words with the f sound- it's just too adorable to correct.
 
Oh My MG!
This is probably one of my favs.  Hailey's spin on the common OMG phrase!
 
Scared the heck out of me
You may sneak up on her or you may just look at her with a silly face.  Either way you will get the same response "Whoa!  You scared the heck out of me!"





2 comments:

Jennie said...

Oh my sausage?!! hahahahaha....love 'em all!

Patience said...

I think tart sounds more delicate and lady-like. She's clearly in-tune to what a flower she is!