Template

Sunday, January 19, 2014

Let It Show!

Let it Snow  SHOW!

Today the girls had their Spring Recital. It was a short show with just the Champlin Just for Kix dancers.

It's always so fun to watch them.

Hannah was practicing her smile this morning before we left.  Sure enough, she had a smile plastered on her face the whole time.  


Hailey came out on the stage and had a look on her face that gave me a feeling that she may have been a little nervous.  Then the dance started and she did great!  After the show her teacher told me she was crying right before they went on stage. She was 'missing me'.  Poor little one....although I am SO proud of her and how good she did, especially knowing now that she really was sad/nervous.


All of the dancers participated in a finale number and then got together for a group picture.


Hailey with some of her class
Hannah with her teacher, Reagan


At the end of the show I told the girls I wanted a picture.  Naturally they both posed for me.  This picture of the two of them is FILLED with personality. This is Hailey.  This is her pose.  ALL the time.  Hand on hip and butt sticking out.  Hannah- yep, that's her.  Arms up, leg out, huge smile.  Those are our girls :-)


After the show we stopped by the house again- just in case ;-)

The railing has been pretty much completed.  Of course it still needs to get stained but it is looking beautiful!





1 comment:

Patience said...

I love their poses! They are just too cute - especially in their costumes!