Template

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Wish you both were here

 As I've mentioned before, there is one thing that you can guarantee when you go to Verona for training- there will be a lot of breaks.  A lot.  They state that adults can typically only pay attention and soak in what they have learned for about an hour at a time so you can pretty much bet that once every 60-90 minutes there is a break in your future.


Today as Molly and I were enjoying the first of the sun we've seen since September of 2012 we missed our other EHR friends that have typically joined us on our journey to the DisneyWorld of the Midwest.

The campus looks a little different in the spring.  One thing we noticed right away were these swings outside on one of the decks.  We were able to enjoy an afternoon break out here and Molly and I both agreed that everyone should have one or two of these.



1 comment:

Patience said...

Nice swings! I'm heading into 6 days of training for a clinic that'll go live next Monday. My plan is to do 15 minutes break every 2 hours. I just don't think I can be more generous than that.... And I certainly won't be providing swings....